MAKING RIGHT AND TIMELY DECISIONS
Psalm 105:4 - 5
Life is a series ofchoices Some decisions are easy to make because the consequences of these decisions are small. Some decisions in life are small while others are
very big.The biggest decision, of course, is one that so many people ignore: the decision concerning God’s only begotten son. But if you are a believer in Christ, you have already made the choice and you have received God’s gift of grace. Maybe now you are asking yourself ‘what next Lord?’ If so, you may be facing a series of big decisions concerning your life and your future. There are some suggested things you can do-
1. Gather as much information as you can, don’t expect to get all the facts, that’s impossible, but get as many facts as you can within a reasonable amount of time.
2. Don’t be too impulsive. If you have time to make a decision, use that time to make a good decision.
3. Rely on the advice of trusted friends and mentors.Proverbs 1:5 make it clear ‘a wise man will hear and increase learning, and a man of understanding will
obtain wise counsel.
4. Pray for guidance. When you seek it, He will give it.
5. Make choices based upon values not convenience. Trust
the quiet inner voice of your conscience; treat your conscience as you would a trusted advisor.
6. When the time for action arrives, act. Procrastination is the enemy of progress; don’t let it defeat you.
This blessed day; I want you to remember that our decisions are not right unless they are made with God consciousness. Successful people make right decisions early and manage those decisions daily.
Lord, I commit my plans to Your hands. Help me to make the right and timely decisions that would lead to great success,Daily in my life, let no decisions of mine go out without You
being at the center of it, in Jesus name.
I declare that the wisdom of God in me empowers me to walk in the right direction.I make powerful choices and life changing decisions that positively affects the world around
TODAY’S BIBLE READING: Isaiah 43:14-45:10, Psalm
68:1-18, Ephesians 3:1-21, Proverbs 24:1-2
email@example.com | www.ffi.ng
Log on to
Orbitfm.com.ng for our online radio messages daily 12-1pm and
www.ffi.ng/live to watch our services live.
I declare that the wisdom of God in me empowers me to walk in the right direction.I make powerful choices and life changing decisions that positively affects the world around me.— Ben & Kay Akhigbe Tweet This
THE LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU, THE LORD MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU, THE LORD LIFT UP HIS COUTENANCE UPON YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE FOREVER MORE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN SHALOM!